Health, Safety & Environment Policy
HIVIZ Group are committed to ensuring a safe and secure work environment with the view of eliminating any work-related injury or incident.
OUR COMPANY COMMITMENT
- To promote a working environment in which employees are aware that their safety and that of those around them is paramount, a commitment to ensuring continual improvement through learning and open lines of communication.
- Ensure that all employees are provided with the training and instruction appropriate to their scope of work regardless of site or location.
- Ensure that all employees are fit for work and able to perform assigned tasks in a professional manner without compromise to the health and safety of themselves or others.
- Understanding that accountability is aligned with ownership.
- Understanding that activities are to be conducted in an environmentally responsible manner and encourage concern and respect for the environment amongst all employees.
- To adhere to all applicable legislation including Australian Standards and International best practices.
- To provide support and leadership to ensure as a team we meet our responsibilities.
- Ensure robust record keeping for all facets of business operation.